The ten best Rolex watch gift ideas for Father’s Day!
Buying a gift for dad can be a daunting project, however the gift of a Rolex watch, especially one that he would never buy for himself is a rewarding and meaningful present. Here are my favorite Rolex watches that I believe would make for the perfect Father’s Day celebration.
10. Rolex Oyster Perpetual: The Oyster Perpetual is the purest expression of the Oyster, with its legendary accuracy and reliability. The Rolex Oyster Perpetual is a clean style suited for the man that keeps things simple.
9. Rolex Datejust: The iconic Rolex Datejust in 36mm in Rolesor steel and eighteen karat yellow gold. First introduced in 1945, the Rolex Datejust 36mm is one of the most timeless watches ever created. Perfect for the Father with classic style.
8. Rolex Submariner: Recognizable among thousands, the Rolex Submariner remains the infallible tool that it was designed to be from the start, and a watch with such charisma that its appeal extends beyond the marine world.
7. Rolex Deepsea: The ultra-resistant divers’ models engineered by Rolex for the conquest of the deep. Waterproof to a depth of 12,800 feet (3,900 meters) the Rolex Deepsea is the result of decades of collaboration with diving professionals.
6. Rolex Cellini: The Cellini collection is a contemporary celebration of classicism and the eternal elegance of traditional timepieces, combining the best of Rolex know-how and its high standards of perfection with an approach that heightens watchmaking heritage in its most timeless form.
5. Rolex GMT Master II: In function as well as in name, the Rolex GMT-Master II evokes intercontinental travel. It was designed in 1955 to allow airline pilots to read the time in two different time zones simultaneously, thanks to its rotatable 24-hour graduated bezel and additional 24-hour hand. This Rolex watch is the perfect Father’s Day Gift idea for the dad on the go who loves to travel!
4. Rolex Explorer II: The Explorer models embody the privileged relationship that has always bound Rolex and exploration. Since the late 1920s, Rolex has been using the world as a proving ground to test its watches under real-life conditions, in the quest for greater precision, robustness and reliability.
3. Rolex Yachtmaster II: The Rolex Yacht-Master II in Everose Rolesor (combination of 904L steel and 18ct Everose gold), with a blue Cerachrom bezel in ceramic, white dial and Oyster bracelet with Oysterlock safety clasp. Professional sailors and yachting enthusiasts alike enjoy the qualities of a Rolex Yacht-Master II on deck. The countdown function of the Yacht-Master II can be programmed from 10 minutes to 1 minute and the duration set with a mechanical memory. The programming is carried out using the innovative rotatable Ring Command bezel developed by Rolex, which interacts with the movement.
2. Rolex Daytona: The Rolex Cosmograph Daytona, introduced in 1963, was designed to meet the demands of professional racing drivers. With its highly reliable chronograph and bezel with tachymetric scale, it allows drivers to perfectly measure average speeds up to 400 kilometres or miles per hour, as they choose. An icon eternally joined in name and function to the high‑performance world of motor sport.
1. Rolex Day-Date 40: The Rolex Day-Date is a watch like no other. A true watchmaking icon since 1956, Rolex’s most prestigious model is universally know as the “presidents’ watch”, chosen by the world’s great names for its performance and exceptional presence. From the fluted bezel to the polished hour markers and hands, the many facets of the Rolex Day-Date 40 create sophisticated reflections and a subtle visual resonance.
Joe Escobar Diamonds is proud to be your Official Rolex Jeweler in the San Jose Bay Area and is dedicated to providing the best selection of Rolex watches available and giving you a Rolex experience that will last a lifetime.
Conveniently located in Campbell, California the heart of the San Jose Silicon Valley, Joe Escobar Diamonds is easy to reach from anywhere in the Bay Area.