The hottest rose gold engagement rings for 2017! As we enter the new year, we look forward to stunning engagement rings styles in rose gold that continue to trend and still be timeless styles. Rose gold engagement rings are a unique way to incorporate color with a softer tone than yellow gold, and rose gold can be used for an engagement ring style from a halo to a timeless solitaire.
You can click on any of the images to get more information about the style on our website! Enjoy!
- This halo style engagement ring features a unique Asscher cut diamond center with a split shank and halo and the rose gold gives just enough contrast between the center diamond and the French pave set accent diamonds.
2. This Ritani design rose gold engagement ring features a princess cut diamond center and a slight bypass style band giving the engagement ring a gentle curve up to the center.
3. Rahaminov Diamonds showcases the center diamond with a low set bezel in this rose gold engagement ring which shows off the diamond and keeps it smooth to the touch.
4. Coast Diamond designs this elegant and streamlined design is taken to the next level when created in rose and white gold. A graceful 4 prong setting for the center stone, and petite diamonds down the shoulders make this ring an instant classic.
5. Although not a pure rose gold ring, Simon G makes the list by combining rose and white gold to give this engagement ring a stunning color contrast!