We have compiled a list of the ten best sapphire engagement rings styles!
Following in no particular order are our favorite engagement rings featuring sapphire center stones! I personally proposed with a sapphire engagement ring and I love that they are different and non-traditional and that they really stand out. The contrast created between the blue sapphire center and the white diamond sides really makes the center stone pop! Here is a list of my favorite sapphire engagement ring styles in no particular order.
1. This contemporary sapphire engagement ring features an elongated cushion shape sapphire with a diamond halo and delicate split shank.
2. Clean and classic, this three stone style sapphire ring features an emerald cut sapphire center stone with trapazoid shaped side diamonds.
3. A three stone style with a twist, this hand made sapphire engagement ring features an oval blue sapphire center stone with a diamond halo and 1/2 moon shaped diamond accents.
4. This vintage style sapphire engagement ring features a cushion shaped sapphire center with a very unique vintage style floral halo and diamond accents.
5. The most classic style solitaire sapphire engagement ring keeps all the focus on the center sapphire.
6. Three stone style sapphire engagement ring with a cushion shaped center sapphire, cushion shaped diamond sides, and French pave band.
7. This cornflower blue sapphire engagement ring has a custom made partial halo and delicate split shank.
8. Modern and sleek design engagement ring featuring a round blue sapphire center set with a 1/2 bezel.
9. This custom made sapphire engagement ring has an oval blue sapphire set East-West with floral style pierced filigree accents.
10. This very unique engagement ring features three cushion cut sapphires with pave halos and pave band.
Still unsure? The best thing to do is stop by our store! Joe Escobar Diamonds is located in the heart of San Jose, and we would love to show you all of the design options for sapphire engagement rings on your finger!