Here are five unique French pave halo style diamond engagement rings! Halo style engagement rings have been very popular and the question that we often get is “I love a halo style engagement ring, but I love to be different…what are my options?”
To anwser that question and to provide you some diamond engagement ring bling-spiration, here are five unique halo style diamond engagement rings. You can click on any of the images for more information
1. This custom made Forevermark diamond engagement ring has a halo and a unique twist! While the diamond has the traditional round halo for the center the band has a gentle infinity style twist giving it a unique twist on the split shank style.
2. Simon G design Dutchess style floral pattern engagement ring. This Simon G design engagement ring gives a variation of the halo style with a floral pattern. Very delicate and open, this halo accentuates the diamond without overpowering it.
3. Ritani design hexagonal design halo engagement ring. This geometric design hexagonal style halo is beautiful and with its angular nature gives a very Art Deco feel to this contemporary style.
4. This unique emerald cut diamond engagement ring has a partial halo framing the diamond on each side and creating a diamond halo waterfall effect on the edges which make it one of the most unique halo styles!
5. One of the mose unique halo engagement rings has an Asscher cut diamond center stone and has custom cut baguettes framing the center stone perfectly. The angles and contrast between the center diamond and the halo are gorgeous!
Feeling inspired? Let us help you create your own unique diamond engagement ring and start telling your engagement story!