Many clients ask “What is the birthstone for September?” and the answer is Sapphire!!
What many people don’t know about sapphire is that it comes in every color of the rainbow! Vivid pinks, intense orange, vibrant purple, and every shade of blue sapphire from icy blue to royal blue.
Because Joe Escobar Diamonds sources their sapphires directly from Sri Lanka we are proud to host the the largest selection of top quality sapphire in the Bay Area.
Here are some of our newest creations here for fall 2020 in anticipation of the holiday season!
- Inspired by the roaring twenties, this vintage Art Deco style sapphire ring has a custom cut halo featuring French cut blue sapphires framing a soft blue sapphire oval center stone.
2. These bright blue sapphire drop earrings are framed with our specialty hand made cushion shaped diamond halos. These halos are custom made to fit every stone to insure the fit is snug and perfect for every center sapphire.
3. This vivid pink sapphire pear is extremely bright and lively! The brilliance of this stone is what made us fall in love with it instantly and add it to our collection.
4. Sky Blue Sapphire Emerald cuts are always our weakness! Soft blue tones are very versatile and can be worn with many color palettes. Perfect for an every day right hand ring.
5. This pastel pink sapphire is light and bright! Surrounded in a halo by antique style rose cut diamonds gives this incredible sapphire ring a modern-vintage feel.
6. Clear ice blue is a rare color for sapphire, and this ice blue heart shape sapphire is an exceptional example of understated elegance.